Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal Pre & Probiotic Review & Competition Time



 Picture Credit: Amazon

    LOSE WEIGHT
 MOST ADVANCED PRE & PROBIOTIC COMBINATION
SUPPORTS MOOD & BOOSTS ENERGY 
IMPROVES & MAINTAINS HEALTH

 
Positives
  • Easy to read instructions
  • Packaging for the tablets are handy, one is for AM the other one is PM so you can keep track
  • You only have to take 1 pre & 1 probiotic combination tablet twice a day with meals,
  • Clinically proven and developed by Doctors, therefore it's trustworthy
  • For Women & Men  
  • £19.99 and can be purchased from Amazon (but see competition below)
 
Negatives
  •  The only negative for me was that the probiotic tablets have a funny taste

Overall
 
My personal reasons for taking this product is due to having mild irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), where my stomach feels like it has been pumped up with an air pumper- it's SO painful. I researched that taking probiotics really helps with the symptoms. I have used similar products but hadn't felt a difference, however Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal tablets have really helped my quality of life and I haven't had the symptoms since taking the tablets!

COMPETITION TIME

This is my first giveaway and it's really easy to enter, to secure your entry all you have to do is:
  1.  Follow me on Twitter: @KimrenB or my Facebook page (Basi Beauty)
  2.  Share this post with at least 2 friends
  3. Hashtag #basibeautycomp on your post

It starts from today till the 23rd February (12am)!! Please share the post with your friends and three winners will be chosen at random and contacted on the 25th of February 2015!

 Good Luck and Thanks for Reading. Big thanks to Troy from ishopnutrition who kindly asked me to review these!
Kimren xo

Comments

Popular Posts