Basi Beauty's Four Week Weight Loss Challenge: Week 1, Day 1

Picture from: Popsugar
So reality hit me, I tried on bikinis today (as I am going Cancun in March) and it was a nightmare. I have NEVER worn a bikini as I'm paranoid about my body image (like most people are). Thing is people assume I am UK size 6-8 when I am actually a 10 (near a 12), my body proportions are so irregular for my shape and the bikinis looked awful. Even my sister said she doesn't understand why I hold SO much fat. But I want to be able to wear a bikini on holiday...

SO my sister and I thought to set ourselves with a challenge: to eat healthily and workout for 4 weeks and whoever loses the most gets a treat. Obviously the incentive for me is to be able to wear a bikini and to be body confident. But I want you guys to get involved too!


Today my sister and I have taken measurements and after the 4 weeks the results
will be revealed. I will fill you in with healthy recipes and workouts completed to help guide you.
Picture From Popsugar
 

This Weeks Target
 
To start the challenge I have provided VERY useful information on what you should eat before and after a workout (weights and/or cardio). Nutrition is VERY important like the saying goes - Abs are made in the kitchen. Target this week is to drink 2L of water and workout  at least 3 days in the week.
Picture from Tribe sports

To keep on track with the challenge, hang up a piece of clothing you want to fit into at the end of the 4 weeks to act as your motivation. Take a picture of it and set it as your home screen on your phone so when you feel like giving up (when you're not at home) just look at the picture. It will be a slow process but we want to do this healthily!

I want to be able to fit back into the dress pictured below (taken 2 years ago)


So who is with me on this challenge? Lets see if we can make a community of us and set these weekly goals to stay on target. Who's with me? Please comment below!
 
Kimren xo

Pre and post workout nutritional information, I hope you find this useful:

Get health and fitness tips at Greatist.com

Comments

  1. There are times when I wanted to lose weight and join a weight lose challenge contest.
    21 Day Weight Loss Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://thefourpercentreview.com/four-percent-challenge-review/

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://myforexlibracodereview.com/opploans-review/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful info about the Bikini body challenge It is so appreciated! Through Weight Loss Challenge Tracker it will become easier to analyze the fitness challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited to kick off BASI Beauty's Four Week Weight Loss Challenge! 💪 Starting strong on Week 1, Day 1. Looking forward to the journey and the positive changes ahead! #BASIBeauty #WeightLossChallenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts