Valentines OOTD & FREE L'occitane Hand Cream Duo

I wanted to post my first fashion post on a Valentines Day OOTD. It's quite hard to figure out what to wear as it's SO cold. I have tried to put together outfits that are winter approved and you will have to be quick as most items in this post are on sale ! I will also revealing details on how to get your hands on two free tubes of  L'occitane Cream!


 Outfit 1 Details
I forgot to put my tights on (oops) but to keep you warm its an item you defo need, mine are from Topshop

  Outfit 2 Details


Necklace: This was from Newlook and is no longer available (sob sob) but see links above or Newlook green chain necklace
Jumper, Tights and Shoes: As above
Skirt: Again from Primark £12 to £1!!

L'OCCITANE Hand Cream Duo
I was SO excited to get my hands on two 10ml hand creams are being given out for free (without purchases). I love L'occitaneh hand cream my friend bought me this one, it's so rich and a little goes a long way. This free gift is perfect to keep in your handbag in this weather and all you have to do is follow this link: Free hand cream

So girls I hope I have inspired your Valentines Day outfits! Get your hands on the free cream whilst stocks last. What will you be wearing on Valentines Day? Would love to hear from you.

Thanks for reading.
Kimren xo

Comments

Popular Posts