Chameleon Bar Review

So I hadn't seen a really good friend (Pooja) in ages since she's been married. So today we met at Chameleon Bar (Birmingham) to catch up. We arrived just before 5pm (2 for 1 on cocktails) and this review breaks it down into three areas: the interior, service and the snacks/drinks.

So first the interior:
 

The ambiance of Chameleon bar in the evening is beautiful, from the lights to the music and atmosphere. If you go on a Friday evening get there before 5pm to ensure you get a table as it gets very busy! 
I also noticed a sign on exclusive made to measure suits and shirts available at Chameleon. I've never heard of this and thought it was very unique, see more details on Nicholls Exclusive Clothing

I give the interior 10/10.

Now for the service:
We didn't book a table as we initially thought to have drinks. Although I have been to Chameleon bar before I always get confused on what cocktails to order. We were served by a lovely girl (Sara Campos) I think she's new as she had a recipe book for the cocktails and although she took a while to make the drinks they tasted really good. I rate the service 9/10

Now for the cocktails and hand-cut chips 

  From left to right: Strawberry Daiquiri, Pina Colada, Opal Fruits, Bahama Mama

 
  From left to right: Strawberry Mojito, Vanilla-Tini, Raspberry Mojito, Passionfruit Daiquiri



I couldn't fault the cocktails, Sara made them perfectly. I think my ultimate fav is Opal Fruits. Pooja and I took it in turns to pay for rounds, which averaged at £15 each (for 4 drinks)- bargain!
So as we had 4 drinks each we wanted a bite to eat. I ordered hand-cut chips (£3), the service was so quick and they were on our table within two minutes (steaming hot). I have also shared the Mediterranean Board (twice in the past) the first time I shared it the portion was huge but now they have down sized- not happy :(. So based on this that is why I'm giving it 9/10.

 If you would like to try delicious cocktails and reliable service give Chameleon Bar a try and visit their website.  I would love to find out if you've been before and your thoughts on it or if this post has inspired you to try it out!!

Kimren xo

Comments

Popular Posts