NEW AND WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Review of Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara

I love trying new products to make my eyes look bigger. Out of my family I have the smallest eyes and it's annoying that my eyelashes grow straight which means  I have to wear natural-look fake eyelashes (which is a pain) or I have to use an eyelash curler (but my eyelashes don't stay curly) BOOO! However there is a product that solves all these problems...



I usually use Benefit They're Real Mascara and I LOVE IT. However I saw the hype about the NEW mascara by Benefit: Roller Lash Mascara. Now, this is ONLY available in a sample size in the ELLE Magazine so I urge you to try it before the magazines sell out. The actual mascara will be available in late February/March and I have a feeling this will fly off the shelves!
 
short or straight lashes and who struggle to find that perfect daytime mascara.  Want to save the drama of they’re real! for your evening looks? roller lash is a #curlsbestfriend for a soft, girly and eye-opening effect.
What makes this mascara so brilliant is the Hook ‘n’ Roll™ brush with custom-designed hooks to help catch, lift and curl the lashes. Paired with a ink-black, lightweight formula to keep the curl for a whopping 12 hours
- See more at: http://blog.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/2015/01/23/world-exclusive-try-new-roller-lash-free-with-elle-uk/#sthash.jhgYg4Ik.dpuf
So what's the fuss? Well... Benefit have patented the Hook ‘n’ Roll™ brush which has custom-designed hooks to help catch, lift and curl the lashes. The mascara formulation is lightweight which keeps your eyelashes curled for 12 hours which is amazing!
short or straight lashes and who struggle to find that perfect daytime mascara.  Want to save the drama of they’re real! for your evening looks? roller lash is a #curlsbestfriend for a soft, girly and eye-opening effect.
What makes this mascara so brilliant is the Hook ‘n’ Roll™ brush with custom-designed hooks to help catch, lift and curl the lashes. Paired with a ink-black, lightweight formula to keep the curl for a whopping 12 hours
- See more at: http://blog.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/2015/01/23/world-exclusive-try-new-roller-lash-free-with-elle-uk/#sthash.jhgYg4Ik.dpuf

 But don’t just take my word for it, panel tests were performed on 31 women after 4 weeks:
*Consumer panel survey on 31 women after 4 weeks
- See more at: http://blog.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/2015/01/23/world-exclusive-try-new-roller-lash-free-with-elle-uk/#sthash.xXESxbLf.dpuf

  • 97% of women said it visibly lifts lashes
  • 87% said it gives long-lasting curl
  • 94% said eyes look more wide open
To prove that it works, I have taken some pictures. The first picture below is without the Roller Lash Mascara  and the second is with:


But don’t just take our word for it, we also performed panel tests and the results were EYE OPENING!
  • 97% of women said it visibly lifts lashes**
  • 87% said it gives long-lasting curl**
  • 94% said eyes look more wide open**
- See more at: http://blog.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/2015/01/23/world-exclusive-try-new-roller-lash-free-with-elle-uk/#sthash.xXESxbLf.dpuf
 My before picture that I had taken in daylight was blurry so I had to quickly take one now (hence the colour difference).

I cannot believe how amazing it is and I will definitely be buying it ! 
.Are you excited to try Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara? Are you a fan of Benefit's other mascaras? I'd love for you to comment. Also let me know of what you think of the before and after pictures :)

Kimren xo

Comments

Popular Posts