Effective and Easy DIY Blackhead Remover Strip Recipe


Blackheads are a pain! I usually find that after I have picked at my face it goes read and scars :(! I looked into salons advertising blackhead extraction services but they cost a whopping £30 (on average). I did some research on a cheap BUT effective solution which can be done at the convenience of your own home... It is cheap and SO effective!



Blackhead Remover Strip Recipe

Ingredients
  • 1 Gelatin leaf, I got mine from Tesco
  • 2 teaspoons milk (any will do but I used semi-skimmed milk)
Method
  1. Soak the leaf gelatine in cold water until it is soft, squeeze out the water and put it into a clean and microwavable bowl,
  2. Add the milk (my measuring cup is from Boots Haul Post)
  3. Put the mixture in the microwave for 10 seconds ONLY! The gelatine melts very fast. It doesn't seem long but trust me it is all you need. I used an old paint brush and mixed the ingredients together,
  4. I applied the mixture on my clean face with the paint brush on my nose, tops of my cheeks and chin. Wait until the mixture has dried on your face (about 20-30 minutes),
  5. Peel it off and you will see that it has removed your blackheads. This pulls at you skin so it does go red so make sure you moisturise after. 
As you can see from picture 5 it really works. I know its gross BUT I didn't just want to write the recipe without the evidence that it works! One tip is that it's most effective after you have had a shower as the pores are open.

What do you think? Are you going to try this out? Would love to hear your comments below.
 Kimren xo

Comments

Popular Posts