Product Review: The Magic Pot To Help Scarring (Highly Recommended)


 MD Formulations Critical Care Skin Repair Complex
I never used to have a problem with my skin. It was perfectly clear, that was until two years ago when I started getting cystic acne on my face. It was SO painful and had lead to scarring which didn't seem to fade. I was extremely paranoid about my face which resulted in a dip in my confidence. I had tried an endless amount of products: Bio/Almond/Argan Oil but they just weren't helping.

But fear not.... there's a solution....


I was introduced to MD Formulations Critical Care Skin Repair Complex by one of my best friends as it had really helped her. This pot of magic is AMAZING and this is no exaggeration. I cannot tell you how much I love the product! I can say I am more confident and I wear less makeup- win win situation!

The pictures below illustrate how bad by scarring was and how much better it is due to using this product:

Before Picture (about 6 months ago: no makeup and no filter)

Now Picture (taken a week ago: no makeup and no filter)

Application
The product is a jelly like texture (pictured below).  After cleansing your face apply half of the amount (as shown in the picture) onto your damp face. I recommend using it once every night (before bed) until scarring improves.

 Pros
  • Helps resurface the skin e.g. after laser procedures and sun damage,
  • Scars get lighter (even better they disappear),
  • A little bit goes a long way
  • Leaves skin smooth
Cons
  • Expensive for a small pot (from £60-£100) 
I give this product 10/10. Despite it being expensive it really works and I really urge you to try it! It can be purchased for £60.72 (plus free delivery) from here. It usually says to combine this product with the MD Critical Care Shielding Crème but I didn't really think that it helped, but you're more than welcome to give it a try.

So have you guys used any products to help scarring? Have you used Critical Care? I'd love to here from you and if you purchase this let me know if it's helped!

Thanks for reading
Kimren xo

Comments

Popular Posts