Boots Beauty Haul: 70% Off Sale Prices


So how long have you spent in a single shop buying products: 1 hour? 2 hours or more?
Well today I was in Boots (Derby) for 3 hours today as 70% was off the sale prices.  

When I arrived into Boots I couldn't believe my eyes, I have never seen a shop so full, it was heaving with customers! I am sure 90s kids can relate... but can you remember the show supermarket sweep, where the aim of the game was for the contestant to get as many products in their trolley as they could? Well it was exactly like that in Boots. I was putting anything and everything into my shopping bag and as you can see I bought LOADS. 

 

The lot cost under £240 and includes:

  • Semi-permanent hair dye (pink/blue),
  • Nivea creams/serums
  • Perfumes/aftershave
  • Soap & Glory: small and large gift sets
  • Food warmer
  • Nail polishes
  • Hair products

Limited Edition Soap & Glory Gift Set 

The most sought for product was the Soap & Glory limited edition boxes (pictured below), these are usually £60 but they were reduced to £19.50!! I cannot tell you how much I had to go through to get them... hours of waiting, being pushed and shoved...people are crazy! Fortunately I got my hands on three-phew!

I was introduced to this brand by my sister (see her blog at www.alyshasaffordablefashion.blogspot.co.uk) and I am glad I was. They are the most amazing products which smell great and are high quality.


What does the gift box include?

The set includes ten full-sized Soap & Glory products packed in a gorgeous box and a bonus drawstring bag:

THE RIGHTEOUS BUTTER™ Body Butter 300ml
HAND DREAM™ Super Cream 100ml
ORANGEASM™ Body Wash 500ml
BUTTER YOURSELF™ Moisture Lotion 500ml
HEEL GENIUS™ Foot Cream 125ml
SUGAR CRUSH™ Body Scrub 300ml
WHIPPED CLEAN™ Shower Butter 250ml
SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ Lip Lacquer in Charm Offensive 7ml
THICK & FAST™ Super Volume Mascara 10ml
OFF YOUR FACE™ 3 in 1 Daily Purifying Cloths (25 cloths)


Review on Sugar Crush Scrub

This is the only product I have used since I was introduced to the brand and I love it. The scent is like lemonade, the exfoliant properties come from the sugar and salt and the moisturising properties come from the almond and macadamia oils. Although this is a body scrub you can also use it for chapped lips, just put a little bit on your finger and rub the scrub in circular motions for a few minutes, rinse off and apply balm. 

A tip when you are exfoliating your body


Some people get this wrong and exfoliate whilst their skin is damp, this is incorrect. All you need to do is buy an exfoliating mit such as the Soap and Glory Mit and before your shower (on dry skin) get some of the product and work it in circular motions around your body to stimulate and resurface the skin :).



So that's it for the haul. I will definitely be reviewing most of  products and I will let you know about them in due course.


I hope you enjoyed reading my blog and please subscribe or contact me directly (see contact tab on my page).

Kimren xo


Comments

Popular Posts