Just Hype

Lucky Dip 10 Review

Who are HYPE?
HYPE. is colourful and stylish unisex clothing range stocked in Independent stores across the UK (e.g Topman), Europe and internationally!

What is HYPE Lucky Dip? 
When you subscribe to HYPE. you will receive e-mails on deals and new products. I received an e-mail on their "secret store"for a HYPE Lucky Dip 10 for £39.99 (see below). This meant 10 unisex products were going to be chosen at random (it is out of your control what you will receive) which may include products such as : socks, bags, hoodies, jumpers, accessories, t-shirts, vest tops and more, all for this amazing price! All you have to do is pick your size and await your goodies.

 


I was quite skeptical about the deal. I thought I was going to receive a few t-shirts, socks and accessories, but boy was I wrong! I have never been so happy with the purchase! I priced up the items and the total came up to just over £200, meaning this deal was an absolute bargain! I love all the products and as they are unisex I was able to give my brother a new bag for school.

The products I received were: Tops (including T-shirts, vest tops, long sleeved top & baseball top), a bag and a cap (picture below):
Where Can I purchase the Lucky Dip from? 
Unfortunately you cannot get this deal for £39.99 (at the moment). However HYPE. are still promoting Lucky Dip 10 but for a new price at £100 see the link: HYPE Lucky Dip 10

They do have other deals such as Lucky Dips on bags for only £9.99 (average price is £25), see the £9.99 deal here: HYPE Bag Lucky Dip.

I already buy HYPE. products but this deal is recommended. I would like to hear your thoughts:
What do you guys think to HYPE? Will you purchase the Lucky Dip? If so let me know, I'd love to find out what you received!

I will also do a blog post on how I will be styling the products so keep your eyes peeled!

Kimren xo

Comments

Popular Posts