Nail It Girls: Sally Hansen Miracle Cure Strengthener Review

Since I've been young I've been known for my long nails (aka claws). I even set up nail bars at school to raise money for charity because people liked them so much.

I love painting, shaping them and getting as creative as I can. However A LOT of people think my nails are fake.... but they are 100% real baby!

I have the same problem like most of you...they chip, they break and they peel. But there is a solution for this:
The Sally Hansen Miracle Cure Strengthener.

THANK THE LORD FOR SALLY HANSEN.
My nails decorated with Umberto Giannini nail wraps
TRUST me, if you are sick of having fake nails, use this product and you will see a huge difference! To have stronger nails all  you need to do is:
  • Shake the Sally Hansen Miracle Cure bottle and apply a thin coat to your bare nails (every other day.
It dries quickly (which is handy) and has a glossy effect. You can either leave them as they are or paint over them and in three days (minimum) you are guaranteed to have stronger nails.


The only way I can describe this product is that it is a magical solution that bonds flaky and peeled nails.Sally Hansen is the QUEEN of nail products/solutions and I am sure  this product will work for you all too!!

To buy this product click here  (It's buy 1 get the 2nd half price on selected Sally Hansen products at Boots).

So what do you guys think? Have you tried this or other products for strengthening your nails? Thanks for reading.

Kimren xo


Comments

  1. Hi there, thanks for the review. I just got it the other day so I'm hoping for good results. One question...it says to apply one thin coat to bare nails every other day. I didn't add nail polish to the top but I feel like there is nail polish on my nails now. So, am I supposed to use nail polish remover before putting today's Miracle Cure on? What did you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie. I had replied but it didn't publish!! Did you manage to work it out? I used to take all the varnish off before applying miracle cure. Xx

      Delete
  2. As a nail blogger I am jealous of your nails!! Mine are mega short. The one thing I recommend for nails that chip or peel is a crystal file. My nails peeled terribly until I got a Leighton Denny file almost two years ago. Not had an issue with it since.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a nail blogger I am jealous of your nails!! Mine are mega short. The one thing I recommend for nails that chip or peel is a crystal file. My nails peeled terribly until I got a Leighton Denny file almost two years ago. Not had an issue with it since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww bless you! Never tried that thanks for the recommendation. I've found recently shellac has cured the problem and made my nails mega strong!

      Delete
    2. Aww bless you! Never tried that thanks for the recommendation. I've found recently shellac has cured the problem and made my nails mega strong!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts