Day One: Introduction

STYLE.

Because your personality isn't the first thing people see.


Us girls just love buying make-up, but don't you find that beauty comes at a significant cost?

Well the main focus of BasiBeauty is to blog creative and affordable ways of creating the same look as high end products & this is something I would like to share and help you guys with! 

 

Since a very young age I have been obsessed with make-up and in my school days I had set up numerous nail and make-up bars to raise money for charity, not to mention that most my friends and family members ask me to do their makeup!

My blog posts will also include: product reviews, dupes, fashion ideas and from time to time I will also blog about my healthy living & PhD journey (including tips).

Your comments are welcomed and encouraged. I would love to hear what you guys think to my posts!  If you would like to e-mail me, please contact me on basibeauty@gmail.com 
 Keep your eyes peeled for the next post in the next few days...


Kimren ♥

Comments

Popular Posts