Bloggers Love Meet Up: London Fashion Week

 To my beautiful readers,
I apologise for not posting in SO long. I've had a lot going on from PhD work to going to Cancun and being ill! But I promise I will get back on track with this. Today I'm reviewing the Bloggers Love meet up that took place as part of London Fashion Week (24th Feb). This was the first time I had been to a bloggers event and tried to take as many pictures to showcase the amazing items.



The items above are from a new mens clothing range Ruver (based in Manchester). As you can see from the pictures they have a good range of products, better yet the quality is amazing and they are made really well. I was gifted with the two beanies, cream/blue and phone cases. I can assure you that they kept me very warm, also don't be put off with it being a mens brand, women can wear the items too!

I am 100% certain Ruver will be the next big thing, Lewis Bloor (from TOWIE) has been supporting the brand and was at the Bloggers Event. The beanies are RRP at £25 please visit Ruver's website to check out more of their products!




The necklace above that was gifted to me by the lovely Nikki who hand makes all the jewellery; this company is named Souksy. A lot of craft, detail and work goes into the accessories and you can tell as it's is luxurious, oozes class and is unique. The best thing about the accessories is that it won't break the bank, on average the accessories are between £24-£55.

The necklace above is very well made and the glisten/shine on the stones is beautiful. I have worn this necklace SO many times and I know it will last me a very long time. I love that I can wear it with a plain outfit as it really brings it to life... as Souksy say:

"Accessorising is a way to who we say we are without having to speak"

I totally agree with their statement. Please visit Souksy's website to browse the wonderful pieces!


So have you heard of these brands? If not I really urge you to purchase their products/ browse their items so you understand what I mean. Until next time...

Hugs and kisses,

Kimren xo

Comments

Popular Posts